>>Click here to search for reference books on Leadership

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Act online training software - Act Secrets

Act online training software - Act Secrets: "Managing Client Relationships for the small to medium size business: Act Software
Client Relationship Management is a very difficult function to perform for most small businesses. Often the procedures that exist worked well in the beginning, but with all the other more tangible needs demanding time, little focus is put to the increasing demands of CRM.
Act Software is designed for the small to medium business. Priced for up to 50 users it is the key CRM tool for many businesses world wide. I am very impressed with this software but I was struggling with remembering all the functions and really getting the most value out of the tool. I bought all the books and tried to use the online help but in the end I required a consultant's help. This is where I met the designer of a fantastic tool.

I like being shown how to do things and act6secrets does just that, when I want and when I need it. For the cost of just a few consultants' visits and the convenience of when I want it, I am a constant user of Act6secrets to ensure I get the best out my investment in this great CRM tool. When I have major events, I often have temp staff help me. No matter their experience with Act, with just 15 minutes using Act6secrets they are able to start doing productive work. I could not ask for anything more. I highly recommend this tool.

I have seen user courses for Act that cost four times as much and you walk away with only a memory! If you already have Act software running you may be struggling with some of the advanced features or training up new users. Captured live has an affordable solution. Online training, when you need it.

Procedures around CRM help to ensure the natural skill of one individual can be spread amongst other staff members, taking both the pressure off and the risk away from one individual. Some basic procedures will help ens"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google