>>Click here to search for reference books on Leadership

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Leader 2 Leadership - Emotional Intelligence

Leader 2 Leadership - Emotional Intelligence: "Is emotional Intelligence just about being a people person?
There are so many successful leaders with so many different styles, how can they all be right? Is there a common thread that helps make these people great leaders?

I have been looking around me at work and there are a number of people with attributes I admire, but it was not till I read the article that I realised the common attribute. These people all showed what Goleman refers to as emotional intelligence."

1 Comments:

Blogger Pepsicology said...

I read last month "The other intelligence" by Adele B. Lynn, an authour who has written quite a few books on Emotional Intelligence and I am sure that one needs it in order to be a successful leader. According to her the EQ is something that we always need to be working on; it's something alive that expands with practice.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google